Engaging Photoshop, technology, and career readiness lessons.
— OR —
Lesson 12: Create a comic book effect – A Photoshop CC step-by-step lesson.
This fun and easy to follow tutorial will teach you how to turn any photograph into a comic book style image. You will use filters and blending modes as well as talk bubbles and text. You get the bird image and a PDF with 22 pages of instructions and brain challenge activities so your students practice individually.
You will download a zip file with the following items:
*A 22 page step-by-step guide to achieving the comic book effect and 2 challenge activities for your early finishers that can extend the skills learned in the lesson.
*A completed PSD file so you can view the layers and layer styles used in the lesson of the completed file
*Of course, the bird image to create the sample file
Learning Photoshop Layers – a step-by-step Photoshop CC lesson
In this lesson your students will practice creating an image with layers using Photoshop CC, you get a 10 page PDF file with step-by-step instructions.
1. Insert three shapes into your document using the shapes tools.
2. Add your name and label what your 4 favorite things are for each shape.
3. For each shape you will add 4 images that demonstrate things you like.
4. Each image should have the background removed using the magic eraser tool. Use the eraser tool to remove stray marks.
5. Use the move tool to drag the shapes and images within your new canvas.
6. To resize the pictures or move them on your canvas press Ctrl+T then use the resizing handles.
7. Press Ctrl-+ to zoom in the picture you are making, or press Ctrl – – to zoom out
Create realistic tears on a picture using Photoshop CC – graphic design lesson
In this Photoshop CC photo effects tutorial, we’re going to learn how to easily add a realistic tear to any photo. It’s a very easy effect to create and you can add it to any photo you like.
This tutorial works with Photoshop CC!
The download of this file includes a 12 page PDF file and an image to follow the lesson along step-by-step. The lesson should not take more than 90 minutes to complete. After practicing step-by-step with the class then I have them choose an image of their own so they complete the challenge. You students’ will then practice a second time following the instructions individually.
Receive updates and discounts
Scan the code to save this page