Showing all 4 results
Lesson 3: Edible Insects- no prep graphic design Photoshop CC lesson$3.99 Add to cart$3.99
Edible Insects with Photoshop CC
In this lesson your students will use Photoshop CC to edit a recipe card designed in Photoshop. Your student will add images and text as well as remove images plus add a drop shadow layer style or outer glow style. Then they will find a recipe with an insect as an ingredient to fill in the recipe card.
Double Exposure Effect with Photoshop CC – no prep graphic design lesson$4.99 Add to cart$4.99Double Exposure Effect with Photoshop CC – no prep graphic design lessonThis tutorial will show your students how to add a double exposure effect using layer masks, blend modes and some layers.The double exposure effect is a technique that artists and designers can use to create abstract artwork. You can see this effect used in album covers and opening titles of popular TV shows.In this tutorial your students will mimic the traditional effect in Photoshop. You will receive a 12-page PDF file, three images used in the lesson, and examples of the effect. At the conclusion of the lesson there is a challenge student’s have available for independent practice.
Lesson 1: Create a simple collage with Photoshop CC – a Photoshop CC step-by-step lesson!$4.99 Add to cart$4.99
This is the very first assignment I give to my Photoshop students. I teach them how to use the move tool, magic eraser, and Ctrl+T to transform the images being copied from the Internet. I also teach them how to zoom in and out with the keyboard.
Objective 1: the student will use the move tool, magic eraser tool, eraser tool, and the transform function in Adobe Photoshop.
Objective 2: The student will copy and paste images from the Internet with one color backgrounds.
Objective 3: The student will use Ctrl-+ and Ctrl – to zoom in and out of the image being created.
Lesson 2: Learning Photoshop Layers – a step-by-step Photoshop CC lesson$4.99 Add to cart$4.99
Learning Photoshop Layers – a step-by-step Photoshop CC lesson
In this lesson your students will practice creating an image with layers using Photoshop CC, you get a 10 page PDF file with step-by-step instructions.
1. Insert three shapes into your document using the shapes tools.
2. Add your name and label what your 4 favorite things are for each shape.
3. For each shape you will add 4 images that demonstrate things you like.
4. Each image should have the background removed using the magic eraser tool. Use the eraser tool to remove stray marks.
5. Use the move tool to drag the shapes and images within your new canvas.
6. To resize the pictures or move them on your canvas press Ctrl+T then use the resizing handles.
7. Press Ctrl-+ to zoom in the picture you are making, or press Ctrl – – to zoom out
Showing all 4 results